FNS™-9 With Night Sights
The FNS™-9 offers the simplicity of double-action striker-fired operation with the additional security of a manual safety. The manual safety lever, slide stop lever and magazine release are all fully ambidextrous for ease of operation wtih either hand from any firing position. Both the slide and barrel are stainless steel and the checkered polymer frame has two interchangeable backstrps with lanyard eyelets. A MIL-STD 1913 mounting rail on the underside accepts tactical lights and lasers.
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Double-action operation with manual safety levers
- 5.5 to 7.7 lbs. trigger pull
- Stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 4.0″
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10" RH
- Weight: 25.2oz. empty
- Length: 7.25"
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 1.55"
- Magazine Capacity: 17 rounds
- Action: Double-action with manual safety lever (MS)
- Made in the USA