||6.5 Creedmoor ; 6.5x47 Lapua
Crux Saxon6.5 - 7.5" - 6.5mm Suppressor UPC #616932322273
In the World of Precision Rifle (Sniper) Competitions, The Saxon6.5 is a Winner! In its Smaller 7.5" Length by 1.375" O.D. and weighing in at only 10 oz while delivering 36-44dB Sound Reduction it takes precision shooting to a whole new level. Get yours today!
Crux recommends this suppressor for all .260/6.5mm Caliber rifle systems and smaller like the 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x47 Lapua, and even .243 or 6mm Creedmoor, 6mm BR the list goes on. This suppressor also delivers a lower tone on 5.56 AR15 platforms while being only 1-2dB louder than the Saxon in .223 Caliber.
The Saxon6.5 is by far the lightest, Smallest, and Best Performing 6.5mm suppressor on the market today. This is the lightest, quietest, toughest suppressor on the market. This is a new Class of SUppressors and Crux is the Best in this Class. Its why Crux Suppressors has been leading all technology development in the suppressor market for 4 years. Get yours today!
The Saxon is a new evolution of the Sigma baffle design. When they started pushing their technology way beyond normal they found that the Sigman baffle design become more efficient and did more work. So they wondered if they could shrink the design down and get better performance. They were not only impressed with the Saxon they were blown away. Never has a suppressor this small done so much sounds suppression. In its big brother's (the Ark) 7.5" in length (7" added) and smaller 1.375" O.D. this suppressor weighs in at only 10 oz and delivers 40-44dB sound reduction making it the top performing suppressor on the market.
- Built with Templar Tactical's Pantented Sigma Baffle Technology developed with the latest in computational fluid analysis. They developed supersonic vortices in every baffle. This means that the harder you push it the more suppression it does. It also makes it possible to reduce the size of the suppressor. They were able to achieve this by running computational fluid analysis on all of their suppressors and this one has been through the ringer so to speak, squeaking out every last micro decibel out of this design. Crux also increased gas retention time to 50% longer than any other suppressor on the marker. Like the Archangel they tested many versions of this can in computational fluid analysis and they manipulate the gas flow at the right instant to improve accuracy and maximize sound suppression in a relatively small 1.375" diameter and 7.5" length package weighing in at just over 10 oz. This is why Crux Suppressors is the industry leader in hearing safe mini suppressors.
- The Sigma baffle design does more "work" the harder you push it. This is what makes Crux suppressors outperform all others on the market. In order for the baffle system to work and outperform the suppressor's size needs to be reduced to form more violent tornadoes. This patented divergence from the competiton's understanding of supersonic gas flow is why Crux suppressors can be so small and light and still out perform suppressors that are 2-5 times the size and weight.
- The Precision Mounting System (PMS) is a modular precision suppressor mounting system that utilizes self locking threads, a conical coaxial alignment feature that perfectly mounts their suppressors to your firearm. The PMS system includes brakes, flash hiders, direct thread adapters, A2 flash hider adapters, OEM flash hider adapters, and more to come in the future. The PMS system has proven to be a more robust design than direct thread mounting systems and the performance meets the stringent accuracy requirements of Crux.
- Self-Locking: Taking active rotational force to rotate it will not come loose or shoot off like others.
- No Teeth to Wear Out
- No Mechanisms to Activate
- Under Firearm Rail Compatible
- Metal to Metal Aerospace Seal
- Conical Locating Feature: Perfect Accuracy Mount