Hornady .22 Caliber .224" 75 Grain A-Max 100 Rounds MFG # 22792 UPC Code # 090255275100
It's a fact: The Hornady A-MAX bullet design grew from a relentless application of everything we know about ballistics and flight characteristics. After all, match shooters demand perfection from their bullets every time they step on the range.
The aerodynamic secant ogive profile, the sharp pointed tip and the unequaled concentricity of the A-MAX design give it an extremely high ballistic coefficient for near perfection in flight.
The A-MAX bullet is the ultimate result of more than half a century of studying bullet performance. Ever aspect of accuracy has been designed into the A-MAX bullet. From its polymer tip to the angle of the boattail, the A-MAX bullet is engineered for extreme accuracy.
- Ultra Low Drag Tip: The low-drag and uniform point raises the ballistic coefficient and precisely balances the center of pressure relative to the center of gravity in order to achieve optimal in-flight stability.
- Secant Ogive Profile: The geometric profile works to produce low drag and flatter trajectories. The secant ogive design also provides the optimum bearing surface for stability in flight and the best ballistic coefficient possible.
- Swaged Lead Core: The swaging process provides excellent uniformity and balance for consistent performance and accuracy.
- AMP Jacket: The jacket has virtually zero tolerance for concentricity and near zero wall thickness variation.
- Boattail: The angle and length of the boattail is unique to each caliber and weight of Match and A-Max bullets to maximize ballistic coefficient and accuracy.
- Manufacturer Number: 22792
- Weight: 1.15 lbs
- Ballisitic Coefficient (G1): 0.435
- Sectional Density: 0.214
- Quantity: 100/Box