IWI US Tavor X95 Flattop XB16
The new Tavor X95 is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original Tavor SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
- Caliber: 5.56 mm Nato
- Action: Semi-Automatic ; Gas Piston
- Operating System: Closed Rotating Bolt, Long Gas Stroke on Piston Head
- Magazine Type: Polymer Nato STANAG Type
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Rounds
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged ; CrMoV ; Chrome Lined
- Barrel Length: 16.5"
- Overall Length: 26 1/8"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
- Rifling: Right Hand ; 6 Grooves ; 1:7" Twist
- Stock Color: Black
- Stock Type: Reinforced Polymer Bullpup Configuration
- Sight: Folding Front Sight (Blade) with Tritium Insert and Rear Sight (Aperture)
- Restricted Sales: Sales of this rifle may be restricted in certain states and the District of Columbia. Please check with your local authorities regarding your local firearms laws.
- Optional Equipment: 9mm and .300 Blackout Conversion Kits