Magpul MOE Carbine Stock - Mil-Spec Black MFG # MAG400 UPC # 873750003108
The MOE Stock - Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Desgined for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others.
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort.
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation.
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life.
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications.
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection.
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments.
- Sling Mounts: Rear/Bottom-1.25" Sling Loops ; Toe-Lanyard hold for custom para-cord rigs.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commerical-spec.