Magpul PMAG 25 LR/SR Gen M3 Window 7.62x51mm Nato MFG # MAG292 UPC # 873750008516
The 7.62x51 Nato/.308 Winchester PMAG 25 LR/SR Gen M3 Window is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring true 25-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, and snap on Impact/Dust cover.
Desgined specifically for SAAMI-spec ammunition, the PMAG 25 LR/SR also features transparent Mag Level windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Commerical rifle compatibility includes the Armalite AR-10A, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI Repr, Mega Arms Maten, Noveske Gen III N6, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, Ruger Precision Rifle, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring, black-oxide coating (MIL-DTL-139924D)
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remiaing from 1 to 25
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
*NOTE: Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN Scar 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines. To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.