Mapgul MBUS Sight - Rear FDE MFG # MAG248 UPC # 873750004365
The MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. The dual aperature MBUS Rear Sight is adjustable for windage and fits most 1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons, but is specifically tailored to the AR15/M16 platform.
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operation abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 7694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the dual, same plane flip aperatures
- Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
- Weight, with hardware: 1.3oz
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.51"
- Center of aperture to top of rail: 1.42"
- Length, stowed: 2.6"
- Length, deployed: 1.5"
- ~0.7 MOA (0.754"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- ~0.5 MOA (0.547"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius