Are you tired of trying to figure out how to buy a silencer in Michigan?
Are Silencers legal in Michigan?
OF COURSE! Most states allow silencer ownership and use in hunting. In Michigan, you can use your silencer for target shooting, home defense, hunting, or any other legal use! Silencers are the most popular NFA item to own, and are becoming increasingly recognized as must-have equipment for polite and safe hunting, sport shooting and personal protection.
Every gun owner should experience shooting suppressed 300 BLK subsonic once in their lives.
What about the paperwork? What do I need to buy a suppressor?
Fear not, Oakland Tactical has you covered and will walk you through each and every step of the paperwork process.
You will need/expect
- 200 Dollar Check for the Tax Stamp
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pay for the suppressor up front in full, no layaways on suppressors
- We will take your fingerprints
- We will walk you through and submit your paperwork
- Lastly, in a few months, your paperwork will come back and you will be able to pick your can up from the shop
WE MAKE IT EASY ON YOU!