- Improved asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that will better accommodate grip in any condition
- Upgraded recoil pad to mitigate felt recoil
- Foam insert to lessen noise that is produced from the stock (not available in models with adjustable cheek piece)
- Redesigned ejection port that creates easier single feeding through the ejection port
- Improved rail attachment via an extra screw placement on top of the receiver for sturdier rail placement
- A robust metallic bolt shroud to cover and shield the rear of the bolt body and firing pin
- Steel recoil lug to decrease deformation even in larger calibers compared the aluminum ones in use in T3 rifles
- Chassis made by Tikka are short action only.
Tikka has always been considered one of the best options when considering a rifle, and the T3x continues and enhances this legacy.
In addition to the regular T3x features, the Tac A1 also features:
- A 2-Stage Trigger
- Includes Muzzle Brake
- Safety that features a button that allows user to unlock bolt while rifle is on safe